Sunday, April 03, 2005

I make it a point to blog at least once everyday but i was boiling this morning because one click on the button and my 3-hour blog went into outerspace! I was choleric and super displeased with the computer and internet connection. This infuriation actually translated to the thought of self-mutilation. And i decided to skip the blog. Sounds very serious right? but i did thought of hitting my own hands to 'discipline' them to copy my work so as to prevent the outerspace incident from happening again before pressing the 'publish post' button. ok... i did hit my hand, not just merely thought of it. I am not sure whether this is an 'illness' according to to the medical sector but i think i did read an article about this a while ago. You know what? I did the same thing to myself during my persuit of my grade 8 certificate. Am afraid that this might get worse when i encounter stress in my varsity years . i must really learn how to contain my frustration and just be cool again.
Anyway, its pouring now. Actually, i like it when it rains. But i dislike it when my living and dining halls look so dark and grey. i just can't get it. Why my dad just can't be a little more romantic and flexible to switch on the orange lamp? It will brighten up the whole area and make everyone feels the warm and the castle-like feeling that the colour transcends. Sigh... guess old ppl are like this... Sense of mood abit spoil...
Nevermind, when i get my own house, i will have all i want... probably in perth yah? hahaz... then i'll say, " And yeah.... all the cold up words kept telling me NOOOOoooo... but its ok... cos now i have my own... ummm hmmm... " hahaz.... sound very spastic right? Never mind cos only one person would understand what i am saying. Spoil.. hahaz....

1 comment:

zzz said...

hey !! Yeah. raining all over in Spore today... Yeah. sometimes I type a whole big chunk and after I click submit, They will say ERROR. That's pissed me off. Best practice. After u type everything, Click COPY first. :) haha... Cheers Pal !~*